- eight-10 chicken thighs and/or drumsticks (bone-in, pores and skin on)
- 2 cups of your favorite barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, salt, and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Coat the chicken on all aspects with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the chook pores and skin facet down on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake for 25 mins.
- Remove chook from oven and flip the temperature of the oven up to 425 tiers.
- Coat the pinnacle of the hen with barbecue sauce using a basting brush. Use a spatula to turn the hen over, being careful now not to rip the skin. Baste the opposite side of the bird, and vicinity lower back inside the oven for 7 minutes.
- Remove from oven, baste pinnacle with barbecue sauce, and area again in oven for 7 more minutes.
- Remove from the oven again and baste once more, and place back in oven for 7 greater minutes or till bird is crispy, parts are blackened, and it’s completely cooked.
- Chicken not crisping up on your liking? Try broiling it for a couple of minutes on the give up.
- You also can region the hen skin facet up from the start (skip the first, pores and skin side down step) on a baking rack nestled into a rimmed baking sheet, to elevate it so it’s no longer sitting in its juices, ensuing in extra crispiness all around (and much less fat!).
- I do my best to offer accurate nutrition data for my recipes, but I am now not a nutritionist. The furnished vitamins information is my pleasant estimate. It does now not encompass any brought sodium from seasoning to taste, any optional substances, and it does not take brands into account. Feel unfastened to calculate it yourself the use of this calculator or through adding the recipe to Yummly.
- Source : https://www.bowlofdelicious.com/two-ingredient-crispy-oven-baked-bbq-chicken/