Skip to content
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed milk (14 ounces)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups (1 12 ounce bag) semi-candy chocolate chips
- Butter a square pan and line with parchment paper for clean removal of set fudge. Set apart.
- In a microwave secure 2 quart bowl, warmth chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk, on high for 1 minute. Remove from microwave. Let take a seat for 1 minute, then stir to combine. If wished, warmth an additional 30 seconds. Stir until chips are completely melted and chocolate is easy.
- Stir in vanilla extract. Pour fudge into prepared pan. Let fudge cool absolutely before cutting into 1 inch squares. (you may region inside the fridge for 1 hour to hurry up the method.)
- Store in an airtight container. Fudge does no longer want to be stored refrigerated.