- 3/4 cup nonfat greek yogurt (I used Fage 0%)
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 1/2 cup Cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup Old fashioned rolled oats (like Quaker)
- 1/2 cup Truvia Baking Blend (or any natural/stevia based sweetener that pours like sugar)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Grease a square baking dish (I used 8″x8″).
- Combine all ingredients into a food processor or a blender, and blend until smooth (about 1 minute).
- Pour into the prepared dish and bake for about 15 minutes. Allow to cool completely before cutting into 9 large squares. YAHM.
Optional: I added about ¼ cup of chocolate chips to my batter, just to live dangerously. This brings the calorie count up to about 65 calories per brownie. Not bad, not bad.