- 2 cups mashed banana approximately 6 medium, overripe bananas
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter use almond or cashew butter for paleo/low-carb
- half of cup protein powder
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- Pre-heat oven to 350 levels F. Line a small 8×8 baking dish or eight” skillet with parchment paper or grease well. Set apart.
- In a huge bowl, combine the mashed bananas, peanut butter, whisk till absolutely blended. Stir in protein powder and cocoa powder with a timber spoon. Pour batter into a greased pan. Bake for 12-20 mins or till cooked through.
- Cool for at the least 10 mins earlier than reducing. Cover the leftovers and keep in the fridge for up to a few days. Enjoy cold or at room temp!