Almost No Fat Banana Bread
This Almost No Fat Banana Bread is perfect for bread lovers . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup banana mashed
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease an 8x4 inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon. Add egg whites, bananas and applesauce; stir just until combined. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 50 to 55 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of loaf comes out clean. Turn out onto wire rack and allow to cool before slicing.
The Source www.allrecipes.com
#bread recipes#bread recipes easy#bread recipes homemade#italian bread recipes#simple bread recipes#quick bread recipes#bread recipes artisan#bread machine recipes#bread baking#baking recipes