Amazing Blueberry Cream Muffins Recipes
This Amazing Blueberry Cream Muffins is perfect for Muffins lovers . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease 24 muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
- In large bowl beat eggs, gradually add sugar while beating. Continue beating while slowly pouring in oil. Stir in vanilla. In a separate bowl, stir together flour, salt and baking soda.
- Stir dry ingredients into egg mixture alternately with sour cream. Gently fold in blueberries. Scoop batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
The Source www.allrecipes.com/
#muffin recipes easy#muffin recipes chocolate chip#blueberry muffins#chocolate chip muffins#Breakfast muffins#baking recipes