This recipe is very versatile and heavily addictive. You can mix and match cake and icing flavors as well as the chocolate coatings. The variations are unlimited, and they can be nicely packaged and given as gifts.
Amazing Cake Balls
- 1 18.25 ounce package chocolate cake mix
- 1 16 ounce container prepared chocolate frosting
- 1 3 ounce bar chocolate flavored confectioners coating
- Prepare the cake mix according to package directions using any of the recommended pan sizes. When cake is done, crumble while warm into a large bowl, and stir in the frosting until well blended.
- Melt chocolate coating in a glass bowl in the microwave, or in a metal bowl over a pan of simmering water, stirring occasionally until smooth.
- Use a melon baller or small scoop to form balls of the chocolate cake mixture. Dip the balls in chocolate using a toothpick or fork to hold them. Place on waxed paper to set.
#cake recipes easy#cake recipes easy homemade#cake recipes vanilla#cake recipes chocolate#coffee cake recipes#pumpkin cake recipes#pound cake recipes#healthy cake recipes#Dessert recipes