Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries are the perfect no-bake treat! Juicy strawberries stuffed with delicious cheesecake filling are the ultimate indulgence! Dip them in Chocolate to take them to a whole new level
The concept for these no-bake Cheesecake Strawberries is super simple. You’ll start with large, juicy, beautiful strawberries. I like to slice the bottoms off of the strawberries so that they stand up better.
The cheesecake filling is made very simply with heavy cream, cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar and a little bit of vanilla extract.
These strawberries are delicious and beautiful! You can make this recipe low-carb/keto by substituting the confectioners’ sugar with something like Swerve Confectioners. It’s a zero-calorie sweetener, and my personal favorite.
Amazing Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pint fresh strawberries hulled and cored
- 3 graham crackers crushed, or as needed
- Beat cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until smooth; spoon into a piping bag or a resealabe bag with a corner snipped.
- Fill cavities of cored strawberries with the cream cheese mixture. Dip filled side of strawberries in the crushed graham crackers to coat.
#healthy desserts under 100 calories#healthy desserts easy#healthy desserts no sugar#healthy desserts no bake#healthy desserts in a mug