Indulge in a creamy cheesecake bursting with chocolate chips to satisfy your cravings! Featuring a chocolate crust, creamy cheesecake and silky ganache, this chocolate chip cheesecake is one of my favorites. have mentioned quite a few times my favorite dessert is chocolate cheesecake but I never told you the story about the first time I made cheesecake.
Dress up plain cheesecake with a handful of chocolate chips. Plus, this delicious chocolate chip cheesecake is actually lightened up – but it tastes so good, no one will ever know.
Amazing Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup butter melted
- 3 8 ounce packages cream cheese
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar, butter and cocoa. Press onto bottom and up the sides of a 9 inch springform pan. Set crust aside.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add sweetened condensed milk; beat well. Add vanilla and eggs, and beat on medium speed until smooth. Toss 1/3 of the miniature chocolate chips with the 1 teaspoon flour to coat (this keeps them from sinking to the bottom of the cake). Mix into cheese mixture. Pour into prepared crust. Sprinkle top with remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake at 300 degrees F (150 degrees C) for 1 hour. Turn off oven (do not open oven door) and leave the cake in the oven to cool in the oven for another hour. Remove from oven and cool completely. Refrigerate before removing sides of pan. Keep cake refrigerated until time to serve.
#cheesecake factory recipes#cheesecake recipes#cheesecake bars#cheesecake recipes easy#new york cheesecake#oreo cheesecake