not even a dollop of whipped cream
Cheesecake Bars are thick, creamy, and so easy! Perfect for almost any occasion, this easy cheesecake bar recipe is always a crowd-pleaser!
Amazing Dessert Cheesecake Bars
- 1/3 cup butter softened
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup sifted all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup white sugar8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F(175 degrees C).
- To make Pastry: Cream together the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add in the flour and chopped nuts and stir until mixture becomes crumbly. Set aside 1/4 cup to use as a topping.
- Press pastry mixture into 8-inch square pan and bake for 12 to 15 minutes. Let cool on rack.
- To make Filling: Beat together the white sugar, and cream cheese until smooth. Stir in the egg, milk, lemon juice, and vanilla and mix well. Spread filling mixture over baked crust. Sprinkle reserved mixture on as a topping.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool on wire rack and refrigerate. Serve with fruit.
#cheesecake factory recipes#cheesecake recipes#cheesecake bars#cheesecake recipes easy#new york cheesecake#oreo cheesecake#keto cheesecake#pumpkin cheesecake#cheesecake brownies#dessert recipes#Chocolate Cheesecake#Strawberry cheesecake