Amazing Grilled Flat Iron Steak
This Amazing Grilled Flat Iron Steak is perfect for Steak lovers . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 1 1 pound flat iron steak
- 1 cup prepared marinade
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Cut steak in half crosswise into 2 equal pieces. Place in a zip-top plastic bag. Pour in marinade; squeeze air out of bag and seal. Place in a bowl; refrigerate 4 hours to overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove marinated steaks from bag and drain on paper towels. Sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper.
- Place steaks on the grill. Cook until medium-rare, about 4 to 5 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read between 125 and 130 degrees F (54 degrees C). Transfer steaks to a warm plate; lightly tent with aluminum foil. Let rest 8 to 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
The Source www.allrecipes.com
#steak recipes#steak recipes in oven#steak recipes pan seared#sirloin steak recipes#steak recipes videos#ribeye steak recipes