Amazing Marinated Chicken
This Amazing Marinated Chicken is perfect for Chicken lovers . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke flavoring
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 8 skinless boneless chicken thighs
- Mix together Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, liquid smoke, and molasses in a resealable plastic bag until the molasses has dissolved. Add sesame seeds, brown sugar, paprika, garlic salt, garlic pepper, minced garlic, and canola oil; mix well. Coat chicken thighs with the marinade, seal, and marinate for 4 hours in the refrigerator, redistributing the chicken in the marinade occasionally.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat.
- Remove chicken from marinade and shake off excess. Grill on preheated grill until the chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165 degrees F (75 degrees C), and is firm and opaque, about 12 minutes per side. Discard any remaining marinade.
The Source www.allrecipes.com
#chicken recipes healthy#chicken recipes easy#chicken recipes for dinner#chicken recipes casserole#keto chicken recipes#baked chicken recipes#low carb chicken recipes#creamy chicken recipes