This is a great versatile vegetarian pasta that you can make yourself using your choice of vegetables. I’ve used all Asparagus, mushrooms, peppers.
pasta made from vegetables. This type of noodle is really good even though it’s not made with flour or eggs. This noodle also does not need to use any additional ingredients because it can be made into a noodle shape with a spiralizer or peeler. Well because it’s made from vegetables, surely this noodle is much healthier,
how to make a rural vegetarian pasta with lots of grilled vegetables. Grilled asparagus, mushrooms, peppers, tomatoes and garlic mixed with fresh herbs and tapenade in these healthy and Italian-inspired dishes. This is a delicious and healthy way to introduce meatless food to the weekly dinner list.
Fast healthy dinner with more vegetables and a little pasta, all made in one pot! For lower choices, skip the cheese and serve with parmesan sprinkled on top. Workflow: Get fried onions when you prepare other ingredients.
below I give a recipe and some sample images, hopefully inspired.
Amazing Pasta Recipes Veggie
- 1/4 pound fresh asparagus
- 2 red bell pepper sliced
- 1/4 pound crimini mushrooms sliced
- 10 cloves roasted garlic chopped
- 1/2 to mato quartered
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces dry fettuccini noodles
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons tapenade
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Prepare asparagus by trimming woody base and cutting diagonally into 4 inch pieces.
- In a roasting pan, combine asparagus, bell pepper, mushrooms, roasted garlic and tomato. Sprinkle with rosemary and oregano, then drizzle with olive oil. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain. Toss with Parmesan cheese, tapenade and roasted vegetables.