Amazing Rhubarb and Strawberry Pie
This Amazing Rhubarb and Strawberry Pie is perfect for pie lovers . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 pound fresh rhubarb chopped
- 2 pints fresh strawberries
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch double crust pie
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, mix flour and sugar. Add strawberries and chopped rhubarb. Toss with sugar and flour and let stand for 30 minutes.
- Pour filling into pie crust. Dot top with butter, and cover with top crust. Seal edges of top and bottom crust with water.
- Apply yolk to top of pie, using a pastry brush. Sprinkle with sugar. Cut small holes in top to let steam escape.
- Bake at 400 degrees F (200 degrees C), for 35 to 40 minutes, or until bubbly and brown. Cool on rack.
The Source www.allrecipes.com
#pie recipes easy#pie recipes savory#pie recipes videos#pie recipes easy 3 ingredients#apple pie recipes#chocolate pie recipes#pumpkin pie recipeshomemade pie recipes