This crisp may appear to be one little tiny serving, but I assure you it’s actually one big ol’ pan of heaven — I had a bit leftover and made one small one to sneak in as lunch before serving the big pan at a dinner party. Sorry? No, not sorry AT ALL! You could make all of them in cute little dishes, if you want! I just almost typed “adorbs” and then realized that as ridiculous as I am, I cannot say that word in all seriousness right now.
Amazing Rhubarb Raspberry Crunch
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon instant tapioca
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups rhubarb cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup butter chilled
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, tapioca, cornstarch and salt. Place rhubarb and raspberries into bowl making sure to completely coat them with dry ingredients. Pour into baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix together brown sugar, flour and oats. Cut in butter until mixture resembles pea-sized crumbs. Spread on top of fruit mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes, or until rhubarb is tender.
#healthy desserts no sugar#healthy desserts no bake#healthy desserts in a mug#healthy desserts cheesecake#healthy desserts low carb#healthy desserts weight watchers#healthy desserts gluten free