Amazing Rhubarb Strawberry Crunch
This Amazing Rhubarb Strawberry Crunch is perfect for rhubarb lovers . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 3 cups diced rhubarb
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup rolled oats
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, mix white sugar, 3 tablespoons flour, strawberries, and rhubarb. Place the mixture in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Mix 1 1/2 cups flour, brown sugar, butter, and oats until crumbly. You may want to use a pastry blender for this. Crumble on top of the rhubarb and strawberry mixture.
- Bake 45 minutes in the preheated oven, or until crisp and lightly browned.
The Source www.allrecipes.com
#healthy dessert recipes#apple dessert recipes#delicious dessert recipes#keto dessert recipes#mexican dessert recipes#lemon dessert recipes#Food Recipes#Cookies recipes#Cake recipes#Brownies