this is my favorite food with Sliced smoked sausages with taco seasonings making delicious tacos topped with one or all of your favorites – tomato avocado salsa, grated cheese, jalapeno, and more! “
Amazing Smoked Sausage Tacos
This Amazing Smoked Sausage Tacos is perfect for tacos lovers . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party…!
- 1 (12 ouncpackage Hillshire Farm® Smoked Polska Beef Sausage or other favorite variety such as Hot Regular, Chicken or Turkey
- 1 tablespoon seasoning for tacos such as hot, chipotle, pork pastor, etc.
- 6 corn or flour tortillasSuggested Toppings:
- Fresh salsa
- Chopped cilantro
- Shredded Mexican cheese blend or queso fresco
- Chopped tomato
- Shredded lettuce
- Chopped jalapeno peppers
- Sour cream
- Cut sausage diagonally in half and slice sausage into 1/4-inch slices.
- Add sausage and desired seasoning to a large skillet; cook and stir 4-5 minutes over medium heat until lightly browned.
- Heat tortillas according to package directions. Place 1/2 cup sausage mixture into tortilla and fill with desired toppings.
The Source www.allrecipes.com