Amazing Summer Strawberry Chantilly
This Amazing Dessert Strawberry Chantilly is perfect for strawberry lovers . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Mix flour, sugar and butter until crumbly. Stir in chopped walnuts.
- Press two-thirds of the mixture in the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish; the remaining crumble will be used for the topping. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes. Cool crust completely.
- In large deep bowl, stir together egg whites, sugar (see Cook's Note), strawberries, and lemon juice. Whip with electric mixer at high speed for 10 minutes.
- In another mixing bowl, whip whipping cream until stiff and fold into strawberry mixture. Spread over cooled crust. Sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture. Freeze for 6 hours or overnight before serving.
The Source www.allrecipes.com
#healthy desserts easy#healthy desserts no sugar#healthy desserts no bake#healthy desserts in a mug#healthy desserts cheesecake#healthy desserts low carb#healthy desserts weight watchers