Amazing Summer Strawberry Tarts
This Amazing Summer Strawberry Tarts is perfect for strawberry lovers . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 12 4 inch prepared tart shells, baked
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup apple juice
- 3 cups fresh strawberries
- To Make Glaze: Blend the sugar, cornstarch, and salt; stir into apple juice. Cook over a medium heat, stirring constantly until smooth and thick. Allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Spread a small quantity of the glaze over the bottoms of the shells. Arrange washed and hulled fresh berries over the glaze, slicing if necessary to fit into the tarts. Spoon remaining glaze carefully over the berries, covering them well. Chill for 2 to 4 hours. Serve garnished with whipped cream if desired.
The Best www.allrecipes.com
#dessert recipes easy#dessert recipes easy quick#dessert recipes for a crowd#dessert recipes chocolate#healthy dessert recipes#apple dessert recipes#delicious dessert recipes