- Pam nonstick baking spray
- 1 1/4 cup chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 (8 ounce) boxes of cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon mint extract
- 4 drops green food coloring
- 1 1/4 cups chocolate chips
- 15 Andes mints coarsely chopped.
- Preaheat oven to 325 degrees and spray mini cheesecake pan with Pam.
- Combine graham crackers, 2 tablespoons sugar and butter. Divide in the mini cheesecake pan evenly. Press down gently with a spoon.
- In a stand mixer blend cream cheese and 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar until smooth and creamy. Add the egg, mint extract and food coloring: mix just until incorporated on low. Spoon cream cheese mixture over the chocolate graham crackers; dividing evenly.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and chill for several hours or overnight before removing from pan.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave according to manufacturers instructions. Top each mini cheesecake with a heaping tablespoon of chocolate and a few pieces of Andes mints.
Some of the readers are having trouble with the melted chocolate on the top being to hard and are suggesting a chocolate ganache instead. Also if you do not have a mini cheesecake pan you can use a standard size cupcake pan