For the filling:
- 3 apples peeled and chopped
- 2 drops cinnamon vital oil or 2 tsp cinnamon
- sprint salt
For the fall apart:
- half cup packed natural brown sugar
- three/4 cup Bob’s Red Mill gluten unfastened baking flour My Costco had this!
- Three/4 cup gluten unfastened oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- half of cup butter or coconut oil softened
- Preheat oven to 325 stages.
- In a big bowl, stir collectively the filling elements after which pour evenly into a 8×8 or 9×9 glass pan.
- Note: The cinnamon important oil is what makes this the “World’s BEST.” You can use regular cinnamon in vicinity of it, but it does not have the identical “ka-pow!” flavor.
- Mix collectively all the fall apart substances in the identical bowl you used for the apples and spread flippantly over apples.
- Bake in oven for 35-40 minutes, till apples are smooth and crumble is golden brown.
- Let cool for a couple of minutes earlier than devouring!