Asian Beef with Snow Peas
This Asian Beef with Snow Peas is perfect for Beef lovers . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 pound beef round steak cut into thin strips
- 8 ounces snow peas
- In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, rice wine, brown sugar and cornstarch. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok or skillet over medium high heat. Stir-fry ginger and garlic for 30 seconds. Add the steak and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until evenly browned. Add the snow peas and stir-fry for an additional 3 minutes. Add the soy sauce mixture, bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Lower heat and simmer until the sauce is thick and smooth. Serve immediately.
The Source www.allrecipes.com
#ground beef recipes#healthy beef recipes#roast beef recipes#hamburger beef recipes#beef recipes crockpot#beef recipes for dinner#beef recipes easy#beef recipes crockpot#beef recipes ground