- 1 massive ripe avocado
- three/4 c. Freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 tsp. Lemon juice
- half tsp. Garlic powder
- half of tsp. Italian seasoning
- Kosher salt
- Freshly floor black pepper
- Preheat oven to 325° and line a medium baking sheet with parchment paper. In a medium bowl, mash avocado with a fork till smooth. Stir in Parmesan, lemon juice, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place heaping teaspoon-sized scoops of combination on baking sheet, leaving about 3” aside between every scoop. Flatten each scoop with the again of a spoon or measuring cup. Bake till crisp and golden, 15 to 18 mins, then permit cool absolutely. Serve at room temperature.