Skip to content
- 1 call-purpose flour
- 1/2 cunsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tspespresso powder, instant
- 1/4 tspsalt
- 1/4 tspbaking soda
- 1/3 c(heaping) bittersweet or dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cbutter
- 1 csugar
- 1/3 cBaileys Irish Cream
- 1 tspvanilla
How to Make Baileys Brownies
- Heat oven to 350. Prepare an 8×8 pan by lining with tin foil and spraying lightly with cooking spray
- Put chips and butter in a medium microwave safe bowl and microwave on high in 30 second intervals (stirring after each) until chocolate is melted. Set aside to cool.
- Mix flour, cocoa powder, espresso powder, salt and baking soda and set aside.
- When chocolate/butter is slightly cool, add eggs, sugar, Baileys and vanilla.
- Then stir in the dry ingredients.
- Spread mixture evenly into the prepared pan and bake for 18 – 20 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.
- When cool, you can dust with powdered (confectioners) sugar, if desired.