- eight medium potatoes (approximately 2 half to three lb. Total), peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk
- half cup mild bitter cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- half of teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups (eight-oz. Pkg.) shredded 2% cheddar cheese, divided
- 6 slices turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled, divided
- Sliced inexperienced onions (elective)
- PLACE potatoes in massive saucepan. Cover with water; convey to a boil. Cook over medium-high warmness for 15 to 20 mins or until tender; drain.
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease 2 half- to 3-quart casserole dish.
- RETURN potatoes to saucepan; upload evaporated milk, sour cream, salt and pepper. Beat with hand held mixer till smooth. Stir in 1 1/2 cups cheese and 1/2 of bacon. Spoon mixture into organized casserole dish.
- BAKE for 20 to twenty-five minutes or till heated through. Top with ultimate 1/2 cup cheese, closing bacon and green onions. Bake for an additional three minutes or till cheese is melted.
- This casserole may be assembled in advance of time and refrigerated. Cover with foil and bake at 350° F for forty to 45 minutes or till heated. Uncover; top with cheese, bacon and green onions; bake for an additional three mins or until cheese is melted.
- Source : https://www.verybestbaking.com/recipes/143635/baked-potato-casserole/