- 1 Cup Oats
- 1 1/2 Cup Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 3 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- Pinch salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 Cup Soy Milk Vanilla + 1TBS vinegar
- 1 large banana sliced
- Chocolate Chips
- In a blender grind the oats until it resembles flour.
- Mix all the dry ingredients and add in eggs and 1 1/2 cup of soy milk, combine.
- In a cup combine the 3/4 cup soy milk with vinegar and let sit for 2 minutes.
- Add the mixture into the batter and stir!
- Get your pan nice and hot and add a tab of butter to prevent the pancakes from sticking.
- Place batter in pan and add slices of banana and chocolate chips on top.
- Once you think your pancake is done – flip it over and let it cook on the opposite side.
- Once done sprinkle with oats, chocolate chips, bananas, and some good maple syrup!