- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup almond milk (I use homemade almond milk)
- 1 tbsp agave (maple syrup works too)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1 banana, chopped (to top)
- coconut flakes (to top)
- Combine the chia seeds, coconut milk, almond milk, agave, cinnamon and mashed banana together in a bowl. Whisk until well combined.
- Cover the bowl and place it in the fridge more info
Add whatever toppings you like to this chia pudding (like nut butter, jams or crushed graham crackers!