VEGAN BEAN CHILLI NACHO BOWL RECIPE
This VEGAN BEAN CHILLI NACHO BOWL is perfect for Vegan Lover . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
EASY BEAN CHILLI
- 200 g Birds Eye Mexican Bean Mix a mixture of red kidney beans, black beans and chickpeas
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small red onion diced
- 2 garlic cloves minced/finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp ground coriander
- 1/4 tsp hot chili powder
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
- 400 g tin of chopped tomatoes
- Approx 4 large handfuls of tortilla chips
- 100 g grated vegan cheese preferably one that melts!
- OPTIONAL EXTRAS
- 250 g cooked rice I cooked mine with some paprika and tomato puree
- 1 avocado halved pitted and sliced
- Fresh corainder torn
MAKE THE CHILLI
Heat the olive oil in a saucepan on a medium heat. Saute the onions, garlic and pepper for 4 minutes, until softened.
Add the spices, salt and pepper then cook for a further minute.
Stir in the beans and chopped tomatoes. Cover and cook for 5 minute
PREPARE THE CHEESY NACHOS
Heat the grill.
Scatter the nacho/tortilla chips onto a baking tray and sprinkle with the vegan cheese.