Beef and Broccoli Ramen
This Beef and Broccoli Ramen is perfect for Beef Lover. It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 2 tablespoons oil divided
- 1 pound flank steak or skirt steak thinly sliced against the grain
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 3 cups broccoli
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 3 packets ramen noodles seasoning packet discarded (3 ounces each)
- ¼ cup water
- ¾ cup low sodium beef broth
- 1 tablespoon ginger minced
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 6 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 6 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ½-1 teaspoon Sriracha depending on how spicy you would like it
- sesame seeds for garnish if desired
NOTE: Prep time does not include marinating time.
Add steak, 1 tablespoon soy sauce and 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar to a medium bowl. Marinate for 1 hour or overnight in the fridge.
Meanwhile, mix together all of the sauce ingredients in a medium bowl.
Cook the ramen noodles according to the package instructions. Set aside.
Add 1 tablespoon of oil to a large skillet. Add in broccoli and sauté over medium heat until tender but still crisp. Remove the broccoli from the pan and set aside.
Add the remaining tablespoon of oil to the pan. When pan is almost smoking add in beef. Sauté for 1-2 minutes.
Toss in garlic and saute for 1 minute.
Add the broccoli back to the pan along with the sauce. Stir and simmer until thickened, 1-2 minutes.
Toss in the noodles and stir to coat.
Serve immediately with sesame seeds if desired.