Undoubtedly bulgogi is one of the most well-known Korean traditional foods and it has been around for thousands of years. Naturally, the cooking method of bulgogi evolved over time and it varies by region too.
With it, you can make mildly sweet, savory, smoky, juicy and tender delicious bulgogi! Wow, that was a bit mouthful. But, are you excited?
Best Asian Beef Bulgogi
- 1 pound flank steak thinly sliced
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 1/2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place the beef in a shallow dish. Combine soy sauce, sugar, green onion, garlic, sesame seeds, sesame oil, and ground black pepper in a small bowl. Pour over beef. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Quickly grill beef on hot grill until slightly charred and cooked through, 1 to 2 minutes per side.
#beef recipes for dinner#beef recipes easy#beef recipes crockpot#beef recipes ground#roast beef recipes