This AVOCADO CAPRESE CHICKEN SALAD WITH BALSAMIC VINAIGRETTE is perfect for salad Lover . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- salt & pepper to season chicken
- 1/2 cup of halved fresh mozzarella balls
- 1 avocado diced
- 6 oz. of fresh spring mix salad about 3-4 cups
- 1/2 cup of halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup of fresh diced basil
- BALSAMIC VINAIGRETTE:
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 teaspoon of dry basil
- 1 tablespoon of dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
In a small bowl, mix garlic, dry basil, dijon mustard, lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper. Slowly add in olive oil, whisking the entire time until there is no more oil & vinegar separation. Set aside.
Heat grill to medium high heat. add seasoned chicken breast to grill and cook for 5-6 minutes per side until there is no more pink.
In three small salad bowls, divide the spring mix, avocado, cherry tomatoes, fresh basil, fresh mozzarella balls, and sliced grilled chicken.
Serve with balsamic vinaigrette
NUTRITION Serving Size: 1 salad Calories: 498 Sugar: 4 g Sodium: 310 mg Fat: 40 g Carbohydrates: 10 g Fiber: 4 g Protein: 26 g Cholesterol: 65 mg