FOR THE GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST:
18 complete sheets 2 sleeves of graham crackers, finely ground (about 3 cups)
1/2 cup butter melted
1/three cup sugar
FOR THE CHEESECAKE:
2 8 ounce applications cream cheese, softened
1 cup confectioners’ sugar
1 8 ounce box frozen whipped topping (Cool Whip), thawed
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 21 ounce can blueberry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar in a meals processor or a mixing bowl till nicely mixed.
- Transfer to a thirteen” x 9″ baking dish and press down firmly to shape crust.
- Bake until edges are golden brown, 10 to twelve minutes. Set aside to cool completely earlier than filling.
- Use an electric powered mixer to overcome together the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Use a spoon to fold inside the whipped topping and blend till properly blended. Carefully unfold cheesecake combination over prepared crust.
- Spoon blueberry topping on top of filling, spreading out flippantly. Cover and refrigerate for numerous hours or in a single day. Slice into squares and serve.
Total time does no longer encompass chilling time. Should be made several hours or an afternoon earlier.
Can replacement three cups of home made whipped cream for the frozen whipped topping, if desired
Source : https://www.fromvalerieskitchen.com/easy-blueberry-cheesecake-dessert/