1 three/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
1/2 cup butter (1 stick), melted
1/4 cup sugar
2 cups whipping cream
1/4 cup sugar
sixteen oz. Clean or frozen blueberries, pureed
2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 ranges if you wish to bake your crumb crust. Baking facilitates preserve the crust together but isn’t always necessary.
- In a 9-inch springform pan, mix the graham cracker crumbs and sugar. Make a well in the center of the crumbs and pour within the melted butter. Using a whisk mix collectively the crumbs and butter until moistened. Shape the crust with the threshold of a cup pressing the crumbs against the lowest and sides of the pan. If you choose, bake the crust for six to 8 minutes or till the edges are barely browned. Set aside to chill.
- In a mixer, beat the whipping cream till smooth peaks form. Add the sugar and retain to conquer until stiff peaks form. Set apart.
- In a small saucepan over medium warmness, mix the pureed fruit and gelatin till dissolved. Remove from heat. Stir inside the sweetened condensed milk. Allow to cool slightly.
- Fold the fruit mixture into the whipped cream till smooth the usage of a whisk if important. Pour filling into the crumb crust. Refrigerate till set for at least 45 minutes. (You can accelerate the manner by means of putting it inside the freezer for 15 to twenty mins.)
- Serve bloodless with whipped cream and fresh berries for garnish.