Best Blueberry Zucchini Bread
This Best Blueberry Zucchini Bread is perfect for Blueberry lovers . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 3 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups white sugar
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda1 tablespoon ground cinnamon1 pint fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease 4 mini-loaf pans.
- In a large bowl, beat together the eggs, oil, vanilla, and sugar. Fold in the zucchini. Beat in the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon. Gently fold in the blueberries. Transfer to the prepared mini-loaf pans.
- Bake 50 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a knife inserted in the center of a loaf comes out clean. Cool 20 minutes in pans, then turn out onto wire racks to cool completely.
The Source www.allrecipes.com
#blueberry recipes healthy#blueberry recipes easy#blueberry recipes muffins#blueberry recipes dessert#Blueberry muffins#blueberry bread#blueberry pie#blueberry scones#blueberry coffee cake