Best Chicken Breasts in Caper Cream Sauce
This Best Chicken Breasts in Caper Cream Sauce is perfect for chicken Breasts lovers . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons capers drained and rinsed
- Season chicken breasts with lemon pepper, salt, dill weed, and garlic powder.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Place breasts in skillet, and increase heat to medium-high. Turn chicken frequently, until brown, about 5 minutes. Reduce heat to medium, and cook 5 to 7 minutes, until breasts are cooked through. Remove chicken to a warm serving platter, and cover with foil.
- Return skillet to stove, and increase heat to high. Whisk in whipping cream, whisking continuously until reduced to sauce consistency, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in capers. Pour sauce over chicken, and serve.
The Source www.allrecipes.com
#chicken breastrecipes#chicken breaststroke recipes#chicken breaststroke in crockpot#chicken breaststroke recipes brown sugar