Best Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
This Best Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread is perfect for pumpkin lovers . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 3 cups white sugar
- 1 15 ounce can pumpkin puree
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon ground nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour three 1 pound size coffee cans, or three 9x5 inch loaf pans.
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, pumpkin, oil, water, and eggs. Beat until smooth. Blend in flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, and salt. Fold in chocolate chips and nuts. Fill cans 1/2 to 3/4 full.
- Bake for 1 hour, or until an inserted knife comes out clean. Cool on wire racks before removing from cans or pans.
The Source www.allrecipes.com
#bread baking#baking recipes#Easy bread recipes#Bread recipes homemade#sweet bread recipes#french bread recipe