- 4 cups grated coconut without added sugar
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1 cup chopped semisweet chocolate
- 1/2 cup grated semisweet chocolate
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- In a food processor, blend the grated coconut for 3 minutes. Add the condensed milk and blend until a dough is formed. Transfer dough to a square baking dish lined with parchment paper and use a spatula to smooth out to about 1/2 inch thick. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Remove hardened dough from baking dish, and cut into bars. Round out the edges, then return to refrigerator until needed.
- Over a double boiler, melt the 1 cup chopped chocolate. Remove from heat and add the grated chocolate. Stir well until all the chocolate melts. Add the coconut oil and stir to combine. Dip each coconut bar into the melted chocolate, then arrange on a baking pan covered with greased parchment paper. Refrigerate until the chocolate dries.
for your more information https://www.tastemade.com/videos/chocolate-and-coconut-cake