6-eight pink potatoes cubed
three-4 Tbsp. Butter
1/4 c. Flour
1 c. Milk or to flavor
salt and pepper to taste
1 c. Peas clean or frozen
- Boil potatoes in salted water until just achieved/fork gentle, approximately 10-15 mins relying on the size of your potato cubes (you do not want them overdone or they will get gentle actual short).
- Drain and set apart.
- In a medium-sized saucepan, soften butter over medium heat.
- Slowly upload flour, stirring, until flour/butter combination becomes doughy (you could no longer need all the flour).
- SLOWLY add milk, whisking continuously till combination will become smooth and creamy. You want it to be a gravy consistency so upload more milk if it appears too thick.
- Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Add peas and produce to a slight simmer.
- Carefully fold creamy aggregate into potatoes till potatoes turn out to be nicely covered and serve!