Best Creamy Steak Fettuccine
This Best Creamy Steak Fettuccine is perfect for Steak lovers . It’s fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party…!
- 12 fettuccine
- Kosher salt
- 1 sirloin steak
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 butter
- 2garlic cloves minced
- 2 all-purpose flour
- 2 milk
- 1 freshly chopped parsley
- 1/2 freshly grated parmesan
- 1 1/2 halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 baby spinach
- Balsamic glazefor drizzling
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Season steak generously with salt and pepper. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook steak until your desired doneness, 3 minutes per side for medium rare. Transfer to a plate to let rest, 10 minutes, then thinly slice.
- Meanwhile, make alfredo sauce: Add butter to skillet and let melt, then add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute. Whisk in flour and cook 1 minute more, then add milk and simmer until thickened, 5 minutes then add parsley and parmesan. Add tomatoes and cook down 2 minutes.
- Add cooked pasta to sauce and toss until coated, then add spinach and toss until wilted.
- Top with sliced steak and drizzle with balsamic glaze.
Get more informations please visit the source www.delish.com