This Best Crock Pot Cheesy Chicken is perfect for Chicken Lover . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 1 1/4 lbs boneless chicken breast
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt sour cream will work too
- 12 oz cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- garlic powder to taste preference
Place chicken in pot. In a mixing bowl, whisk together soup, yogurt and garlic powder until mix completely.
Pour over chicken and cover crock pot. Cook on low for 6-7 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
Remove chicken from crock pot, and if desired, cut or shred. Stir cheese into crock pot, and put chicken back into pot.
Continue cooking until cheese is melted and chicken is cooked thoroughly.
Serve over rice or pasta.
For your more information please visit source https://ourtableforseven.com/2012/09/crock-pot-cheesy-chicken.html