Best Ever Barbeque Halibut Steaks
This Best Ever Barbeque Halibut Steaks is perfect for Steak lovers . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1 pound halibut steak
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
- Place butter, brown sugar, garlic, lemon juice, soy sauce, and pepper in a small saucepan. Warm over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Lightly oil grill grate. Brush fish with brown sugar sauce, and place on grill. Cook for 5 minutes per side, or until fish can be easily flaked with a fork, basting with sauce. Discard remaining basting sauce.
The Source www.allrecipes.com
#steak recipes#teak recipes in oven#steak recipes pan seared#sirloin steak recipes#steak recipes videos