Even if you are still worried about your cheesecake cracking, the good news is that at least with a black forest cheesecake you are going to pile gorgeous, ruby red cherry pie filling on top and can cover up any cracks. Trust me, no one will be the wiser.
Best Ever Black Forest Cheesecakes
- 12 chocolate sandwich cookies with creme filling
- 2 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 21 ounce can cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (160 degrees C). Line muffin cups with paper or foil muffin liners.
- Remove cookie top from each sandwich cookie; crush and set aside. Place cream-topped cookies in lined muffin cups, cream side up.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, baking cocoa, and vanilla extract with an electric mixer in a large bowl until fluffy. Mix in eggs until blended. Fill prepared muffin cups 3/4 full; sprinkle 1/4 cup reserved cookie crumbs over top. Discard remaining crumbs or save for another use.
- Bake in preheated oven until set, 20 to 25 minutes. Cool completely; cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Top each cheesecake with 2 tablespoons pie filling and a dollop of whipped topping just before serving.
#cheesecake factory recipes#cheesecake recipes#cheesecake bars#cheesecake recipes easy#new york cheesecake#oreo cheesecake#keto cheesecake