Best Ever Chewy Coconut Cookies
This Best Ever Chewy Coconut Cookies is perfect for cookies lovers . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C.) Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, cream the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth. Beat in the egg and vanilla until light and fluffy. Gradually blend in the flour mixture, then mix in the coconut. Drop dough by teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Cookies should be about 3 inches apart.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until lightly toasted. Cool on wire racks
The Source www.allrecipes.com
#cookie cake#cookie cake recipe#cookie cake birthday#cookie cake recipe chocolate chip#cookie cake decorations#cookie cakes