You can be sure that everyone likes chicken. Its distinctive taste and soft texture make chicken meat can be processed into a variety of delicious, appetizing dishes and make it delicious. One of the most appetizing processed chicken meat is the savory, dry fried chicken wings with spicy spices.
making fried chicken a special activity, especially if you make it with family or friends on weekends.
Fried chicken wings are not only a delicious meal and are suitable as a companion to any dish, but also a perfect party snack. This food is very easy to make and there are various ways to prepare it so it tastes to taste. Once you have mastered the basics of frying chicken wings, you can make your own fried chicken wings that you can offer to your family and friends.
Savory, dry and spicy fried chicken wings are ready to be served with warm rice as well as ice tea or ice orange. this recipe is one fantastic dish. Will definitely use salt water and check my poultry seasoning. Amazing tasting, not great fried people but this is very good and simple.
Here I give a recipe and some sample images, I hope you are inspired.
Best Ever Chicken Fried Wings
- 12 small chicken wings
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt or to taste
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 12 fluid ouncbottle Buffalo wing sauce (such as Frank’s®, or to taste
- 2 quarts vegetable oil for frying
- Season chicken wings lightly with seasoned salt.
- Mix flour, salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper, and paprika together in a wide, shallow bowl. Press wings into flour mixture to coat and arrange onto a large plate so they do not touch. Refrigerate coated wings for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Dredge wings again in flour mixture and return to the plate. Refrigerate wings again 15 to 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Fry chicken wings in hot oil until crisp and no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, 9 to 12 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the meat, near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Transfer fried wings to a large stainless steel bowl. Drizzle sauce over the wings and toss to coat.