Best Ever Chicken Piccata II
This Best Ever Chicken Piccata II is perfect for Chicken lovers . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon powder
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- In a small bowl, beat the egg together with 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice. Set aside.
- In a shallow bowl or dish mix together the flour, garlic powder and paprika. Dip the chicken in the egg/lemon mixture, then in the seasoned flour.
- In a large skillet, melt butter/margarine and brown the coated chicken pieces.
- Dissolve the bouillon in the boiling water, then add the remaining 2 tablespoons of lemon juice. Pour liquid into skillet. Cover and let simmer for 20 minutes, turning chicken pieces after 10 minutes, until chicken is tender. Garnish as desired and serve.
The Source www.allrecipes.com
#chicken recipes healthy#chicken recipes easy#chicken recipes for dinner#chicken recipes casserole#keto chicken recipes#baked chicken recipes