Best Ever Cinnamon Raisin Bread I
This Best Ever Cinnamon Raisin Bread I is perfect for bread lovers . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup warm water 110 degrees F/45 degrees C
- 2 .25 ounce packages active dry yeast
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup margarine softened
- 1 cup raisins
- 8 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- Warm the milk in a small saucepan until it bubbles, then remove from heat. Let cool until lukewarm.
- Dissolve yeast in warm water, and set aside until yeast is frothy. Mix in eggs, sugar, butter or margarine, salt, and raisins. Stir in cooled milk. Add the flour gradually to make a stiff dough.
- Knead dough on a lightly floured surface for a few minutes. Place in a large, greased, mixing bowl, and turn to grease the surface of the dough. Cover with a damp cloth. Allow to rise until doubled.
- Roll out on a lightly floured surface into a large rectangle 1/2 inch thick. Moisten dough with 2 tablespoons milk. Mix together 3/4 cup sugar and 2 tablespoons cinnamon, and sprinkle mixture on top of the moistened dough. Roll up tightly; the roll should be about 3 inches in diameter. Cut into thirds, and tuck under ends. Place loaves into well greased 9 x 5 inch pans. Lightly grease tops of loaves. Let rise again for 1 hour.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 minutes, or until loaves are lightly browned and sound hollow when knocked. Remove loaves from pans, and brush with melted butter or margarine. Let cool before slicing.
The Source www.allrecipes.com/
#bread baking#baking recipes#Easy bread recipes#Bread recipes homemade#sweet bread recipes#french bread recipe