Best Ever Grilled Delmonico Steaks
This Best Ever Grilled Delmonico Steaks is perfect for Steak lovers . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 cup minced garlic
- 1/2 medium onion chopped
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon crushed dried rosemary
- 3 tablespoons steak seasoning
- 3 tablespoons steak sauce e.g. A-1
- 4 10 ounce Delmonico (rib-eye) steaks
- Combine the olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, garlic, onion, salt, pepper, rosemary, steak seasoning, and steak sauce in the container of a food processor or blender. Process until well blended.
- Prick steaks on both sides with a fork, and place in a shallow container with a lid. Pour marinade over steaks, cover, and refrigerate at least 3 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat, or light charcoal, and wait until coals are completely white. Soaked wood chips may be added to the coals when ready for a smoky flavor, if you like.
- Remove steaks from marinade, and discard the marinade. Lightly oil the grilling surface, and place steaks on the grill. Cover, and grill steaks for about 10 minutes on each side, or to your desired degree of doneness.
The Source www.allrecipes.com
#steak recipes#steak recipes in oven#steak recipes pan seared#sirloin steak recipes