Paleo diets are more free, because you have more choices for food consumed and can choose more fruits and vegetables. This diet does not impose a super tight ratio like the keto diet. In addition, the paleo diet focuses on all types of foods such as meat, vegetables, and fruits.
The paleo diet avoids foods like milk, all types of grains, and processed foods. The paleo diet is often called the caveman’s diet, because the principle of food available to ancient humans is healthier. In other words, the paleo diet emphasizes natural foods and reduces processed foods produced by special processing.
and for the day I will cook Paleo Grilled Chicken Recipe, which is tasty, healthy, low carbohydrate, easy to be simple and unforgettable.
below I give a comment and some sample images, hopefully you are inspired.
Best Ever Ground Chicken Recipe Paleo
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 cup chopped broccoli florets
- 4 tbsp light soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp rice wine
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/4 tsp Chinese five spice powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- Combine soy sauce, rice wine, honey, five spice powder and salt in a small bowl.
- Heat a nonstick skillet on medium heat and add olive oil.
- Add ginger and garlic and stir.
- Add ground chicken with half of the sauce mixture and stir until lightly browned.
- Add in broccoli florets and the remainder of the sauce and simmer on low for 10 minutes.