This here’s a great marinade for any cut of beef, but I like to use it on steak. It contains basic ingredients that, when combined and allowed to blend, will give you a tender, juicy piece of meat every time.
Best ever Marinade for Steak I
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Dijon-style prepared mustard
- 1 onion sliced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- In a medium bowl, combine the oil, soy sauce, vinegar, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, ground black pepper, mustard, onion, and garlic. Mix together well, and use to marinate your favorite meat.
#steak recipes#teak recipes in oven#steak recipes pan seared#sirloin steak recipes#steak recipes videos,