This crescent ring is VERY tasty, especially considering how little material it has and how easy it is to make it! about how to set the crescent triangle. But once you make it, it’s easy to do it again! I served it with a side of grated lettuce, salsa, shredded Mexican cheese, diced tomatoes, and black olive slices. Then everyone can build it at will. This will definitely be a repeat dinner in our house!
Recipes that are very easy to make. I suggest you check it after 15 minutes in the oven. We ended up being slightly charred and dry. We will try again soon. Also, add a little salsa and sour cream into it. We plan to put 57 little sauces in it.
Best Ever Mexican Taco Ring
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion chopped
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 (1.25 ouncpackage taco seasoning
- 2 (8 ounccans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 (8 ouncpackage shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef and onion in the hot skillet until beef is browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease. Add water and taco seasoning to beef mixture; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, stirring occasionally, until water is evaporated, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Remove crescent roll dough from packaging and separate into individual pieces.
- Arrange crescent roll triangles in a circle with the points facing outward on a pizza stone or pan. Spoon ground beef mixture into the center of each dough piece, creating a ring shape. Sprinkle Mexican cheese blend over ground beef mixture. Fold crescent roll points toward the middle, sealing the dough together.
- Bake in the preheated oven until dough is lightly browned, 11 to 13 minutes.